6 reasons why businesses choose Opsyte for their accounts payable processing over larger competitors.
Businesses and their bookkeepers use Opsyte as the bookkeeping automation platform to effectively process their accounts payable without being up-sold on unnecessary bells and whistles.
With plenty of other competing available solutions, it can be difficult to decide which one is right for you. Find out why Opsyte might be the best fit for your bookkeeping practice or business if you are using Xero or QuickBooks Online as your cloud accounting software.
There are several reasons why businesses choose Opsyte over its competitors such as Dext Prepare, AutoEntry or Hubdoc, here are the top 6:
1. Customer support done by real humans Why do we mention customer support as the number one reason? When using any tool out there, there comes a point when you need some questions answered quickly. Humans on the other end of the line make a difference. At Opsyte customer support is out top priority. It seems that our customers appreciate that we listen to their requests and solve their queries as soon as possible.
2. Accurate invoice processing that requires minimal user touch-up Opsyte uses a multi-layered approach to capture the expense data from bills, receipts and invoices. We use a combination of machine learning, artificial intelligence and OCR approached to extract the data. Where necessary our human-in-the-loop process makes sure to get the best possible results for our users.
There are companies that advertise accuracy of over 99%,the highest in the market. We recommend not to take this at face value. Our advice is to always test the solution with your real-world documents rather than to blindly rely on artificial statistics.
3. Advanced automatic document splitting for when you need to scan a batch of invoices Most invoices come in the form of a digital pdf in an email. However, there is still a large number of clients that need to handle a stack of paper invoices. Here it helps if you can scan all the paper based bills one batch.
With Opsyte you can simply scan everything into one file using the document feeder of your scanner. Our system then takes care of automatically splitting the scanned PDF into individual transactions. No need to insert document separators or scan multi-page invoices separately. Opsyte can split scans of up to 50 pages even if you mix multi-page and single page invoices into one scan.
4. Multiple folders with distinct access and automation settings under one account This feature is a hidden gem and no competing solution offers this capability. With Opsyte, you can have an unlimited number of folders for the same organisation under your account. Each of the folders can have a different set of users accessing them as well as distinct automation rules used on them.
This allows our clients to organize their documents into different folders across projects, teams, locations or branches and have different tracking categories and ledger accounts assigned to them automatically. No more mixing of everything in one bucket!
5. Detailed information including line items and invoice description Opsyte can capture line item details from your invoices, including description, quantities and unit prices where possible. This level of granularity allows you to do your bookkeeping tasks without manual data entry.
If you have no need for line items, you will still get a useful invoice description with your invoice total. While some competitors just keep the invoice description blank, Opsyte always populates the invoice description so you can easily identify what the invoice is relating to.
6. All paperwork is digitized and securely stored as long as you need Opsyte removes the need for physical storage space at no additional cost. The data is stored for as long as you have an account with us. Your documents are also automatically exported along with the captured data into your Xero or QuickBooks Online